The title of this site comes from the book by Harvey Mackay,
“Beware the Naked Man Who Offers You His Shirt”
“Do What You Love, Love What You Do, and Deliver More Than You Promise”
This is the Internet presence of Peter LuVert Ayala Ph.D., a graduate of The University of Hawaii at Manoa, specializing in Educational Technology. Here, you will find useful information related to Visual Arts Education, Mobile Learning Consulting & Development, Special Projects, and information covering a variety of subjects.
My mission is to help people enjoy
a higher quality of life through
education, art & music.
- Partnering with existing companies interested in entering the emerging mobile learning market.
- Recruiting and hiring talent
- Purchasing land, and building a sustainable multi-use facility for instructional design, multimedia production, and mobile learning meetups.
This dream vision will result in the creation of a minimum of eight full-time agency jobs and also have an impact on related temporary jobs. While funding is sought for the ideal dream situation, I am sharing my vision in an efforts to recruit startup staff, investors and supporters. At this time the primary goal is to build a sales management and production team.
Business Plan Goals:
- Expand the Management Team for optimal "Mobile Learning Sector" growth.
- Diversify Instructional Design, Multimedia and IT-Management responsibilities.
- Use analytics to identify potential clients.
- Develop marketing materials
Individuals that share my interest in the emerging mobile learning market and my vision for improving quality of life through education are invited to collaborate in the development and growth of this educational technology startup.
LEARN WITH US, GROW WITH US!
We provide a futuristic approach to educational technology development and learning design, using research based solutions. As education around the world evolves, our contribution comes in the form of Mobile Device Based Learning Environment (MDBLE), development. Contact us, and find out how your learning content can be converted for deployment in a MDBLE.